Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Years Everyone

Hi, i know i havent written in a while but i just wrote this one, and i want you all to hear it:




HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERY ONE!!!

A new year has come upon us
And brings forth a close to the last

It was terribly short in some ways
Yet it seems to have lasted forever


We shall never forget the times we have enjoyed
And the new experiences that came to us


The challenges that we had faced are all behind us
But brings new adventures to come


As life continues to move on
Happy New Years everyone



GOOD BYE 2009
WE WELCOME YOU
2010 :)

5 comments:

pink dogwood said...

Happy New Year - looking forward to new adventures as you approach your teen years :)

Rosaria Williams said...

I can see from your previous poem that you've been composing and producing more and more. Good for you. You may want to check my grandchild's blog, another young writer.
She is Miss Kennedy on my list of followers for Italian for Beginners. Your mom can guide you there.

Sylvia K said...

I'm so sorry I'm so late getting here, but what a delightful poem and such great words and thoughts for the new year!! You are getting better and better and I hope you're having a lot of fun as well! Have a great weekend!

Sylvia

Nishant said...

I enjoyed your snow poem. And here you are being philosophical about life's ups and downs.

Work From Home

ArtPropelled said...

I just remembered you have a blog too so hopped on over to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Have a good one Meghana!

"Enjoy yourself as long as u can, and may it be, forever".