Monday, December 7, 2009

Living life is amusing at first
then it becomes a struggle to discover yourself inside
then you are depressed for a while,
then you're bouncing around living life like your supposed to, with love, enthusiasm, and fun hung in the air and despair all but hidden beneath the rug.
Find where you are and be sure to...
continue having fun,
take time and really discover yourself,
think about why you truely are depressed, and if it makes sense to be depressed,
and when the aroma of love and enthusiasm are hung in the air, enjoy yourself as long as u can,and may it be, forever.

I made that up on the spot and was going to make it my status for something, it said it was too long so I put it here instead

3 comments:

pink dogwood said...

This is beautiful Meghana - the ups and downs of the mood are part of life. If I see you evenly remotely depressed - I am going to tickle you :)

love,
mom

karen said...

Hi Meghana, I enjoyed your snow poem. And here you are being philosophical about life's ups and downs.. I do hope you may enjoy it forever - and I love the motherly comment, too! :)

Nishant said...

looking forward to new adventures as you approach your teen years :)

Work From Home