Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

Yesterday was my Dad's Birthday party, and I want to wish him a Happy Birthday. This is what I wrote for you Dad, I hope you like it!


Lucky

That is what I am to have you as a Father.

You are as smart as can be, and as loving as ever.

Like how a bird makes a nest for her young. That is how caring you are. You care

for us so much that you would do whatever it takes to make sure there is a roof

over our heads, and food to eat whenever we are hungry.

You're Always there for me, and you're always telling me what's best for me, and

even though I may not like it, I shall always appreciate it.

And remember I am going to always be there for you.

I LOVE YOU DADDY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!






2 comments:

pink dogwood said...

Good job - I can hardly wait to see what you write for my birthday :)

Meghana said...

Yeah I will don't worryit shall be great!